Radio-Jupiter Pro 3
The Best Jupiter Noise Storm Program in the World!
If you really want to observe Jupiter's radio noise
storms, this is a must have program. RJPro3 does just about everything you can
imagine to help you plan and execute your Jupiter observations. Above are just a
few of the many views available. Look at the list of features:
- Predictions and positional information customized to your location.
- Quick Look prediction chart helps you spot the best storms easily. Click on a noise storm and update other views such as the sky map to show you more about Jupiter's position or other parameters for that storm.
- Customizable prediction reports simplify long range planning.
- See when Jupiter season is coming with the yearly visibility chart.
- Real time sky map helps you see where Jupiter is in your antenna beam. Plots the Sun, stars, and even the galactic plane.
- CML Io-Phase chart allows you to visualize and follow Jupiter through high probability areas.
- Observer log with Quick Log feature simplifies observation records with timestamps, position info, and one click burst notation.
- Chart the Jovicentric declination of the Earth.
- Run data collection and other programs in response to Jupiter position and storm events using the versatile Automation Engine. You can even write scripts to run an antenna rotator via the com or LPT port. If you have Radio-SkyPipe Pro you can send current Jupiter and Solar info directly to that program for inclusion in observer logs or retransmission to your clients.
- Many more features than can be enumerated here!
Download the 30 day trial demo (some limitations are
imposed in the trial period). Then, simply purchase your full license for only
$19.95. A key will be supplied to unlock all features.
Most Recent Version 3.7.0
Here to Download Radio-Jupiter Pro 3
If you already own and have installed Radio-Jupiter Pro 3 and
just want to update to the most recent version click here.
The HTML Help Files must be downloaded separately. These
are free and not time limited.
here to view on line version of the help pages.
here to download and install the Radio-Jupiter Pro 3 Help Files.
Radio-Sky Home Page