Radio Eyes Help
Right Mouse Menu
This menu is so important and used so often within the Radio Eyes program
that we have given it the name Right Mouse Menu.
The menu is initiated by using the right mouse
button on the sky map at the place of interest. The following
menu items appear, some only when appropriate:
- Info - provides additional info about objects
- Center Here - centers the sky map on the pointer.
- Zoom In - zooms in on the pointer area
- Zoom Out - increases the field of view.
- Reset View - resets to the full sky map view.
- Move to Meridian - centers the sky map on the local meridian.
- Track - tracks the RADEC being pointed to.
- Stop Tracking - stops any tracking of the sky map.
- Place Beam - places the beam on the ALTAZ being pointed to.
- List Sources in Beam - list all sources in beam.
- Manual RADEC Entry - brings up the manual RADEC entry panel.
- Manual ALTAZ Entry - brings up the manual ALTAZ entry panel.
- Star Info - gives brief info about a star near the pointer.
- Add Custom Label - brings up the add label window.
- Add Task - Telescope Control versions only. Brings up Task
Editor with preloaded coordinates.
Radio Eyes Help Home